Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
News articles about Biopharmx Corp (NYSE:BPMX) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Biopharmx Corp earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.6803045357001 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Should You Buy Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) or BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX)? – StockNewsGazette (stocknewsgazette.com)
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (ANIK) is at $52.63 per share and … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Watching the Tape Move for Evertec Inc (EVTC) and Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Investors Swarm in on BioPharmX Corporation (:BPMX) Shares … – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) and VanEck Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF (REMX) Shares Needle Moving On … – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
Shares of Biopharmx Corp (BPMX) opened at 0.2899 on Friday. Biopharmx Corp has a one year low of $0.19 and a one year high of $0.90. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.35 and a 200-day moving average of $0.49. The stock’s market capitalization is $21.49 million.
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Biopharmx Corp from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 24th.
About Biopharmx Corp
BioPharmX Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on utilizing its drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) products that address markets in women’s health and dermatology. Its portfolio of product candidates includes two clinical stage product candidates: BPX01, which is a topical antibiotic for the treatment of acne based on a formulation of minocycline, and BPX03, which is a molecular iodine (I2) tablet for the treatment of benign breast pain associated with fibrocystic breast condition (FBC) and cyclic mastalgia.
Receive News & Ratings for Biopharmx Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biopharmx Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.