Leading Brands (LBIX) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.41
Media headlines about Leading Brands (NASDAQ:LBIX) have been trending positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Leading Brands earned a coverage optimism score of 0.41 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.8503989948695 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- CannaRoyalty Announces its Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Business Update with Review of Top Holdings (marketwired.com)
- Medtronic plc. Ordinary Shares (MDT) Position Decreased by Vanguard Group Inc (currenthollywood.com)
- New Heights and Best Brands Partner for Homebrewing Contest (nashvillescene.com)
- 5 Designer Brands That Now Make Mini-Me Shoes for Kids (footwearnews.com)
- Sears Enters Into Licensing Agreements For Kenmore And DieHard Brands (pressreleasepoint.com)
Leading Brands (LBIX) traded down 14.14% during trading on Friday, hitting $0.85. 40,929 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.34 and its 200-day moving average is $1.73. The stock’s market cap is $2.38 million. Leading Brands has a 12 month low of $0.85 and a 12 month high of $2.92.
Separately, ValuEngine cut shares of Leading Brands from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Monday, August 14th.
About Leading Brands
Leading Brands, Inc (Leading Brands) and its subsidiaries are engaged in the development, production, marketing and distribution of the Company’s branded and licensed beverage brands, as well as production services for certain other customers. The Company’s principal operations consist of an integrated bottling and distribution system for beverages.
Receive News & Ratings for Leading Brands Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leading Brands Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.