Windstream Holdings (WIN) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.15
News stories about Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Windstream Holdings earned a news impact score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the technology company an impact score of 44.6257184734476 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Windstream to provide SD-WAN to major building supplier (seekingalpha.com)
- High-Yield Dividend Stock to Target: Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) – Voice Of Analysts (analystsbuzz.com)
- Going Through the Chart for Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) – Economic News (economicsandmoney.com)
- Windstream CFO Bob Gunderman to speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch conference – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Windstream’s enhanced ‘Cloud Connect’ solution offers highly secure, performance-optimized access to public & private cloud providers (finance.yahoo.com)
Several equities research analysts have issued reports on WIN shares. BidaskClub upgraded Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Monday, July 31st. ValuEngine downgraded Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a report on Friday, June 2nd.
Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ WIN) traded up 2.99% during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $2.07. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 6,563,173 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.99 and a 200 day moving average of $4.83. Windstream Holdings has a 52 week low of $1.87 and a 52 week high of $10.45. The firm’s market capitalization is $395.01 million.
About Windstream Holdings
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.