Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Depomed (DEPO)
Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/27/2017 – Depomed was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/20/2017 – Depomed was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/15/2017 – Depomed was given a new $9.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2017 – Depomed had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $11.00.
- 9/28/2017 – Depomed was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/11/2017 – Depomed was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/10/2017 – Depomed had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) traded down 2.05% on Monday, reaching $4.78. 1,150,819 shares of the company were exchanged. Depomed, Inc. has a 12-month low of $4.69 and a 12-month high of $24.00. The firm’s market capitalization is $301.08 million. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $5.74 and its 200 day moving average is $8.77.
Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 7th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.43) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.09 by ($0.52). Depomed had a negative return on equity of 45.03% and a negative net margin of 26.02%. The company had revenue of $100.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $100.40 million. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.27 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 14.3% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts forecast that Depomed, Inc. will post $0.44 EPS for the current year.
Depomed, Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on pain and other central nervous system (CNS) conditions. Its products include NUCYNTA ER (tapentadol extended release tablets), NUCYNTA IR (NUCYNTA) (tapentadol), Gralise (gabapentin), CAMBIA (diclofenac potassium for oral solution), Zipsor (diclofenac potassium) and Lazanda (fentanyl).
Receive News & Ratings for Depomed Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Depomed Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.