Covidien (COV) Receiving Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Analysis Finds
News coverage about Covidien (NYSE:COV) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a news sentiment score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the healthcare company an impact score of 46.0600208982057 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Advanced Remote Patient Monitoring Systems Market Global Market Opportunity Assessment Study 2020. (reports.pr-inside.com)
- TE Connectivity Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for Fiscal Year … (prnewswire.com)
- Absorbent and Packing Gauze Surgical Dressings Market – Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2024 (openpr.com)
- Global Outlook for Manual Resuscitators Market by Key Trends and Analysis 2020 (reports.pr-inside.com)
- Global Gastrointestinal (GI) Devices Industry Analysis, Size, Market share, Growth, Trend and Forecast 2022 (emailwire.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was first reported by TheOlympiaReport and is owned by of TheOlympiaReport. If you are reading this piece of content on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international trademark and copyright legislation. The correct version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://theolympiareport.com/2017/11/02/covidien-cov-receiving-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
Covidien Company Profile
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Covidien Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.