Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.23
Media stories about Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) have trended somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Amira Nature Foods earned a media sentiment score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the company an impact score of 46.8485334417847 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) Attractive Insider Ownership of 49.59% – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) Stock in the Technical Spotlight – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Brief Overview on Stock’s Performances: Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE: ANFI) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (NYSE:ANFI) – What PEG is Telling To Potential Investors – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Validea Benjamin Graham Strategy Daily Upgrade Report – 12/2 … – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
A number of research analysts recently weighed in on ANFI shares. Jefferies Group set a $8.00 price objective on shares of Amira Nature Foods and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Sunday, October 29th. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Amira Nature Foods from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, October 11th.
Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) traded up $0.03 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $4.38. 1,053,300 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 129,687. Amira Nature Foods has a 12 month low of $4.20 and a 12 month high of $7.05.
Amira Nature Foods Company Profile
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is primarily engaged in the business of processing and selling packaged Indian specialty rice, primarily basmati rice and other food products. The Company sells Basmati rice and other specialty rice, under its Amira brand, as well as under other third-party brands. It also sells non-basmati rice.
Receive News & Ratings for Amira Nature Foods Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amira Nature Foods Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.