NanoVibronix (NAOV) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports
Media coverage about NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. NanoVibronix earned a news impact score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.3467555871976 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- NanoVibronix Announces Exclusive UK Distributor for PainShield™ Providing Patients an Alternative to Opioids and Surgery (marketwired.com)
- NanoVibronix Announces Exclusive UK Distributor for PainShield(TM) Providing Patients an Alternative to Opioids and Surgery (finance.yahoo.com)
- TXMD Giving A 2nd Try, PLX On Watch, NAOV’s Shield Against Suicide Disease (rttnews.com)
- NanoVibronix Reports Successful Interim Trial Results for Use of PainShield(TM) in Patients with Trigeminal Neuralgia; Represents Potential Alternative to Opioid and Surgical Interventions (finance.yahoo.com)
- NanoVibronix, Inc. :NAOV-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : November 29, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
NanoVibronix (NASDAQ NAOV) opened at $4.44 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 0.30, a quick ratio of 0.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.32. NanoVibronix has a one year low of $3.68 and a one year high of $7.32.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was originally posted by TheOlympiaReport and is the sole property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are viewing this piece of content on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://theolympiareport.com/2017/12/06/nanovibronix-naov-earning-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-accern-reports.html.
NanoVibronix, Inc is a medical device company focusing on noninvasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. The Company’s products include PainShield, WoundShield and UroShield. Its products under development include Renooskin and Endotrachshield. The Company’s principal research and development activities are conducted in Israel, through its subsidiary, NanoVibronix (Israel 2003) Ltd.
Receive News & Ratings for NanoVibronix Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NanoVibronix Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.