Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact LinkedIn (LNKD) Stock Price
Media coverage about LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) has been trending positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn earned a media sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the social networking company an impact score of 45.6182788988995 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Cozy Products and The Chicken Chick Launch Book Giveaway Contest (prweb.com)
- Operational “Silos” an Obstacle to a Better Air Travel Experience (prweb.com)
- Rival IQ Launches Discover, a Powerful Tool Enabling Marketers to Build Influencer and Brand Advocate Marketing Programs (prweb.com)
- Security Mentor Combats Major Cyber Security Threats with PhishDefense (prweb.com)
- TradeGecko provides an effortless inventory management solution for Amazon Australia merchants (prweb.com)
Shares of LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $195.96. 3,024,600 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,422,232. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 3.26 and a quick ratio of 3.26. LinkedIn has a 12-month low of $98.25 and a 12-month high of $239.48.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.