ADT (ADT) Receives Media Impact Rating of 0.19
News articles about ADT (NYSE:ADT) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ADT earned a daily sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the health services provider an impact score of 45.8060778068155 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Future of the China Fall Detection System Market – Growth, Latest Trend & Forecast 2022 – Newsient (blog) (newsient.com)
- Global Security Services Market 2017 – ADT Corporation, llied … – ExpressObserver (expressobserver.com)
- Security Services Market Research, Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Outlook and Forecasts Report by 2017-2022 – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- Global Physical Security Services Market to reach US$191.7 bn over 2017-2022 – Newsient (blog) (newsient.com)
- How Samsung Is Approaching the IoT Market – Market Realist (marketrealist.com)
Shares of ADT (ADT) traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $41.98. The stock had a trading volume of 4,110,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,405,878. ADT has a 1 year low of $24.22 and a 1 year high of $41.98.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “ADT (ADT) Receives Media Impact Rating of 0.19” was first reported by TheOlympiaReport and is the sole property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are reading this report on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US & international trademark & copyright laws. The correct version of this report can be read at https://theolympiareport.com/2017/12/07/adt-adt-receives-media-impact-rating-of-0-19.html.
ADT Company Profile
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.