Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Media headlines about Applied DNA Sciences (NASDAQ:APDN) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Applied DNA Sciences earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the technology company an impact score of 46.7736904017414 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Titivates on Volatility and Performance Measure: Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:APDN) – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN) Grabs Dynamic Performance Momentum on Volatility – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices 2.735M Share Common Offering at $1.75/Sh – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- Applied DNA and Colorcon Announce Collaboration To Commercialize Product Authentication Technology for … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Mid-Afternoon Market Update: NXT-ID Surges Following Crypto Related News; Applied DNA Shares Plummet – Benzinga (benzinga.com)
Applied DNA Sciences (NASDAQ:APDN) traded down $0.08 on Friday, hitting $1.59. The stock had a trading volume of 206,072 shares, compared to its average volume of 136,576. The company has a market capitalization of $41.44, a PE ratio of -3.24 and a beta of -0.60. Applied DNA Sciences has a 1 year low of $0.90 and a 1 year high of $3.45.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece of content was first posted by TheOlympiaReport and is the property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are viewing this piece of content on another website, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of international copyright laws. The original version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://theolympiareport.com/2017/12/23/applied-dna-sciences-apdn-earning-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
About Applied DNA Sciences
Applied DNA Sciences, Inc is engaged in creating security solutions addressing the challenges of modern commerce. The Company is also engaged in the large-scale production of specific deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sequences using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Its principal technology platform includes SigNature DNA, SigNature T DNA, fiberTyping, DNAnet, digitalDNA, SigNify and Beacon.
Receive News & Ratings for Applied DNA Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied DNA Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.