Tidewater (TDW) Receives Coverage Optimism Score of 0.10
News coverage about Tidewater (NYSE:TDW) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Tidewater earned a daily sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the oil and gas company an impact score of 45.3971840064815 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- How’s Halliburton Reacting to the Change in Crude Oil Prices? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Third Avenue Is Bullish On This Offshore … – Insider Monkey (blog) (insidermonkey.com)
- Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Third Avenue Is Bullish On This Offshore Vessels Operator (feedproxy.google.com)
- Tidewater Midstream and Infrastructure Ltd. Announces Closing of Deep Basin and Montney Acquisition, Provides Update on BRC Expansion and Reaffirms Exit 2017 Annualized Run-Rate Adjusted EBITDA Guidan (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Financial Analysis: Tidewater (TDW) vs. Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX) (americanbankingnews.com)
Tidewater (NYSE TDW) opened at $24.19 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a quick ratio of 3.24 and a current ratio of 3.36. The stock has a market cap of $530.13 and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.04. Tidewater has a fifty-two week low of $20.37 and a fifty-two week high of $30.35.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was first published by TheOlympiaReport and is the sole property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright legislation. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://theolympiareport.com/2017/12/27/tidewater-tdw-receives-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-10.html.
Tidewater Inc provides offshore service vessels and marine support services. The Company operates through four segments: Americas, Asia/Pacific, Middle East/North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa/Europe. Its Americas segment includes the activities of the Company’s North American operations, which include operations in the United States Gulf of Mexico (GOM), and the United States and Canadian coastal waters of the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, as well as operations of offshore Mexico, Trinidad and Brazil.
Receive News & Ratings for Tidewater Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tidewater and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.