Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Monro (MNRO)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Monro (NASDAQ: MNRO) in the last few weeks:
- 12/27/2017 – Monro was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. is a chain of 1,118 Company-operated stores, 114 franchised locations, five wholesale locations, two retread facilities and 14 dealer-operated stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire sales and services. Monro Muffler Brake operates a chain of stores providing automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States, operating under the brand names of Monro Muffler Brake and Service, Speedy Auto Service by Monro, Kimmel Tires – Auto Service and Tread Quarters Discount Tires. Monro began to diversify into a full line of undercar repair services. The Company has experienced significant growth in recent years through acquisitions and, to a lesser extent, the opening of new construction stores. “
- 12/21/2017 – Monro was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 12/15/2017 – Monro had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 12/7/2017 – Monro was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/13/2017 – Monro was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
Shares of Monro Inc (NASDAQ:MNRO) traded down $0.80 on Thursday, hitting $57.45. The stock had a trading volume of 124,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 363,266. The firm has a market cap of $1,918.80, a P/E ratio of 30.72, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.15 and a beta of 0.67. Monro Inc has a one year low of $39.65 and a one year high of $61.10. The company has a quick ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 1.00 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62.
Monro (NASDAQ:MNRO) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, October 24th. The auto parts company reported $0.55 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.54 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $278.02 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $277.06 million. Monro had a return on equity of 10.82% and a net margin of 5.66%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 13.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.53 EPS. equities analysts predict that Monro Inc will post 2.02 earnings per share for the current year.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 22nd. Investors of record on Tuesday, December 12th were issued a $0.18 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Monday, December 11th. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.25%. This is an increase from Monro’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.11. Monro’s dividend payout ratio is currently 38.50%.
Monro, Inc, formerly Monro Muffler Brake, Inc, is engaged in the provision of automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. The Company provides a range of services on passenger cars, light trucks and vans for brakes; mufflers and exhaust systems, and steering, drive train, suspension and wheel alignment.
Receive News & Ratings for Monro Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monro Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.