Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Sigma Designs (SIGM)
Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/9/2017 – Sigma Designs was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/8/2017 – Sigma Designs had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
- 12/8/2017 – Sigma Designs was downgraded by analysts at Lake Street Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $7.05 price target on the stock.
- 12/8/2017 – Sigma Designs had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co..
- 12/8/2017 – Sigma Designs was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/9/2017 – Sigma Designs was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Sigma Designs, Inc designs, manufactures (using subcontractors) and markets multimedia products for use with personal computers. Through their REALmagic product line incorporating Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) technology, they has become a leader in this emerging market. “
Shares of Sigma Designs Inc (SIGM) remained flat at $$6.95 during midday trading on Thursday. The stock had a trading volume of 477,001 shares, compared to its average volume of 338,432. Sigma Designs Inc has a 1-year low of $5.40 and a 1-year high of $7.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $269.25, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.83 and a beta of 1.09.
Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, December 7th. The semiconductor company reported ($0.25) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.07) by ($0.18). The firm had revenue of $33.86 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $38.70 million. Sigma Designs had a negative net margin of 35.55% and a negative return on equity of 30.17%. equities analysts expect that Sigma Designs Inc will post -0.92 earnings per share for the current year.
Sigma Designs, Inc is a provider of global integrated semiconductor solutions. The Company offers media platforms for use in the home entertainment and home control markets. The Company sells its products into markets, including smart television, media connectivity, set-top box and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Receive News & Ratings for Sigma Designs Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sigma Designs Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.