Discovery Communications (DISCK) Earning Favorable Media Coverage, Accern Reports
News headlines about Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCK) have trended positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Discovery Communications earned a daily sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 45.2401905286302 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Keybank National Association OH Sells 222 Shares of Discovery Communications Inc. (DISCK) – Newburgh Gazette (newburghgazette.com)
- BidaskClub Lowers Discovery Communications (DISCK) to Hold (americanbankingnews.com)
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) – Technical Interpretation with Stock Charts – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Feel free to follow this:- Discovery Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCK) – The Stock Street (press release) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Do technicals still doubt? First Horizon National Corporation (FHN), Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
Discovery Communications (DISCK) traded up $0.34 during trading on Monday, hitting $21.13. The stock had a trading volume of 2,596,617 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,141,180. The stock has a market capitalization of $8,190.00, a PE ratio of 16.64 and a beta of 1.42. Discovery Communications has a 1-year low of $14.99 and a 1-year high of $29.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.56, a current ratio of 5.87 and a quick ratio of 5.87.
Discovery Communications Company Profile
Discovery Communications, Inc (Discovery) is a global media company. The Company provides content across multiple distribution platforms, including pay-television (pay-TV), free-to-air (FTA) and broadcast television, Websites, digital distribution arrangements and content licensing agreements. Its segments include U.S.
Receive News & Ratings for Discovery Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Discovery Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.