Quantstamp Price Hits $0.53 on Top Exchanges (QSP)
Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. Quantstamp has a market cap of $326.51 million and $27.84 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00004659 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00014450 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $144.04 or 0.01268680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00024551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008985 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.06 or 0.00379296 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00050006 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.24 or 0.00125430 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002888 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Huobi, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.