Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) Trading 17.7% Lower Over Last Week
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 17.7% lower against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $131.71 million and $1.71 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for $2.53 or 0.00021599 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00159334 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012609 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00041318 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00013422 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00022940 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000524 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.