ArtByte Price Reaches $0.0150 on Top Exchanges (ABY)
ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 10th. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $11.91 million and $323,003.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for about $0.0150 or 0.00000179 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded up 4.6% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $150.37 or 0.01836380 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004137 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006184 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00028091 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00041127 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004995 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001969 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.