AZZ (AZZ) Given Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.00
Press coverage about AZZ (NYSE:AZZ) has been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. AZZ earned a coverage optimism score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 43.6667805970823 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- AZZ Inc. Reminder: Important March 12, 2018 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action – AZZ (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of Commencement of a Class Action on Behalf of AZZ Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 (AZZ) (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against AZZ Inc. And Encourages Investors with Losses Exceeding $100,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against AZZ Inc. (AZZ) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 12, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against AZZ Inc. — AZZ (finance.yahoo.com)
AZZ (NYSE AZZ) traded up $1.00 on Friday, reaching $42.70. 210,038 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 138,207. The company has a quick ratio of 1.43, a current ratio of 2.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The firm has a market cap of $1,082.59, a PE ratio of 21.68 and a beta of 1.32. AZZ has a 52-week low of $40.90 and a 52-week high of $61.55.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of AZZ from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, December 5th.
AZZ Inc is a provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and engineered services to the power generation, transmission, distribution, refining and industrial markets. The Company operates through two segments: Energy segment and Galvanizing segment. Its Energy segment provides products and services designed to support industrial, nuclear and electrical applications.
Receive News & Ratings for AZZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AZZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.