Bitcoin Plus (XBC) One Day Volume Tops $119,789.00
Bitcoin Plus (CURRENCY:XBC) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 20th. One Bitcoin Plus coin can now be bought for about $46.39 or 0.00541810 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. Bitcoin Plus has a total market cap of $4.93 million and $119,789.00 worth of Bitcoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Plus has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00056179 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012961 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00077952 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021988 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027917 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00085007 BTC.
About Bitcoin Plus
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Plus is a Bitcoin advance adding features such as proof of stake with a 10% annnualised interest rate.”
Bitcoin Plus Coin Trading
Bitcoin Plus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Trade By Trade, Poloniex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Plus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.