COSS (COSS) Reaches Market Capitalization of $43.24 Million
COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. COSS has a total market cap of $43.24 million and approximately $539,850.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COSS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00007970 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, COSS and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, COSS has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $107.38 or 0.01283210 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021930 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011987 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00051265 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.03 or 0.00322975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00108074 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002811 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, COSS and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase COSS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.