Crown (CRW) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $78,830.00
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Crown has a total market cap of $44.89 million and approximately $78,830.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can now be bought for about $2.62 or 0.00031309 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last week, Crown has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,446.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,223.47 or 0.14640400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00050955 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.74 or 0.00331599 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.54 or 0.01608200 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004642 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003739 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002599 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and BarterDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.