Eidoo (EDO) Market Capitalization Achieves $57.21 Million
Eidoo (CURRENCY:EDO) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 10th. Eidoo has a total market cap of $57.21 million and approximately $2.06 million worth of Eidoo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eidoo token can now be bought for about $1.95 or 0.00023538 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Ethfinex and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Eidoo has traded down 26.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012262 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.80 or 0.01285840 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022128 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012004 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00051481 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $26.38 or 0.00317653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00108621 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002809 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains and its users. Eidoo is as a new blockchain asset experience providing an easy and secure way to buy, transfer, spend, and exchange cryptocurrencies without relying on any central authority. Eidoo offers all the tools and services required by users to fully manage their tokens and cryptocurrencies. It is a multicurrency and multiasset wallet; hybrid exchange; ICO Engine to participate in token sales; branded debit card and much more. Also, Eidoo supports all the ERC20 tokens automatically. “
Buying and Selling Eidoo
Eidoo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Binance, OKEx, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Ethfinex. It is not possible to purchase Eidoo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eidoo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eidoo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eidoo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eidoo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.