Expanse (EXP) One Day Volume Tops $322,893.00
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Over the last week, Expanse has traded down 14.7% against the dollar. Expanse has a total market cap of $21.95 million and approximately $322,893.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for $2.78 or 0.00033497 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,370.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $835.64 or 0.10083400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,226.01 or 0.14793900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.02 or 0.01822250 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $246.63 or 0.02975960 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00279147 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.82 or 0.01530240 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $468.36 or 0.05651600 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00106698 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.