Hedge (HDG) Trading Down 32% Over Last Week
Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. One Hedge token can currently be bought for approximately $3.58 or 0.00041727 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. Hedge has a total market capitalization of $13.27 million and $62,698.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hedge has traded down 32% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012533 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $110.95 or 0.01294560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00051511 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.81 or 0.00301144 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00108033 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002789 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.