Humaniq Price Tops $0.18 (HMQ)
Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 10th. One Humaniq token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002227 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Liqui, EtherDelta and Upbit. Humaniq has a market cap of $29.84 million and approximately $886,008.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Humaniq has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011912 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.98 or 0.01275900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012233 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00050513 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.69 or 0.00312286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107546 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002814 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, YoBit, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.