Matchpool Reaches Market Cap of $26.15 Million (GUP)
Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. During the last week, Matchpool has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00004233 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Gatecoin. Matchpool has a total market capitalization of $26.15 million and $8.88 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012292 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004717 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.39 or 0.01286690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012241 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00050824 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.75 or 0.00314406 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00108166 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002837 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Liqui and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.