Nuls Price Tops $2.81 (NULS)
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 10th. One Nuls token can now be purchased for approximately $2.81 or 0.00033384 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Bit-Z and Binance. Nuls has a total market cap of $66.13 million and approximately $3.95 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004712 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $107.47 or 0.01278590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00051423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00318766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00109312 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002767 BTC.
Nuls Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bit-Z, Coinbene, EtherDelta, Binance and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.