Peercoin Price Down 6.2% This Week (PPC)
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $86.02 million and $686,229.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for $3.49 or 0.00041336 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, Coingi, HitBTC and Bit-Z. During the last week, Peercoin has traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,503.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,241.70 or 0.14686200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00050817 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00047100 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.01278420 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.15 or 0.00344821 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00031543 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A peer-to-peer crypto-currency design derived from Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin. Proof-of-Stake replaces Proof-of-Work to provide most of the network security. Under this hybrid design proof-of-work mainly provides initial minting and is largely non-essential in the long run. Security level of the network is not highly enery dependent thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency. Proof-of-Stake is based on coin age and generated by each node via a hashing scheme bearing similarity to Bitcoins but over limited search space. Block chain history and transaction settlement are further protected by a centrally broadcasted checkpoint mechanism. “
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, Bit-Z, Tux Exchange, BX Thailand, The Rock Trading, WEX, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bittrex and Coingi. It is not presently possible to buy Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.