Quark (QRK) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $3,024.00
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. During the last week, Quark has traded 31.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0110 or 0.00000137 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, AEX and Cryptopia. Quark has a total market cap of $2.81 million and approximately $3,024.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,149.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $814.03 or 0.10048900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,209.36 or 0.14929100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $146.58 or 0.01809520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $231.30 or 0.02855290 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.30 or 0.00275282 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 30% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.65 or 0.01415260 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $442.45 or 0.05461900 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108507 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, BX Thailand, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.