TaaS Trading 9.8% Lower This Week (TAAS)
TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 10th. Over the last week, TaaS has traded 9.8% lower against the dollar. TaaS has a market capitalization of $42.79 million and $140,470.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be bought for $5.25 or 0.00062496 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012407 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.56 or 0.01287060 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021946 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011969 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00051110 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00320392 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00108527 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002825 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.