Triggers Price Reaches $1.81 on Exchanges (TRIG)
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Over the last week, Triggers has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar. Triggers has a market capitalization of $58.15 million and approximately $7.03 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can currently be purchased for $1.81 or 0.00021622 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012355 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.63 or 0.01277720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00022123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00051716 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00315021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00109086 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002777 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.