Verify (CRED) Price Hits $0.64 on Exchanges
Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. Verify has a market capitalization of $7.79 million and approximately $586.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Verify has traded down 29.5% against the dollar. One Verify token can now be purchased for approximately $0.64 or 0.00007600 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $105.93 or 0.01280400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012190 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00050728 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.71 or 0.00310740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00107830 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002766 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.