ZrCoin Market Capitalization Hits $5.41 Million (ZRC)
ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 10th. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $5.41 million and approximately $83,400.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for approximately $1.42 or 0.00017584 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.45 or 0.01252310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021303 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012443 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00050038 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.75 or 0.00305548 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00106564 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002637 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.