Aeternity 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $7.34 Million (AE)
Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 11th. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $623.95 million and $7.34 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $2.68 or 0.00031818 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Liqui and AEX. During the last seven days, Aeternity has traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012625 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.12 or 0.01296600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011875 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00049599 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00047160 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.54 or 0.00149028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00109818 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, Gate.io, Coinbene, AEX, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.