Ardor (ARDR) Tops 1-Day Volume of $16.95 Million
Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, Ardor has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. One Ardor token can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00006055 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, AEX, HitBTC and Poloniex. Ardor has a market capitalization of $499.34 million and approximately $16.95 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00145401 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00030696 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015641 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00033892 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010287 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 31.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000290 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Ardor Token Trading
Ardor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, AEX, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.