Ark Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $2.85 Million (ARK)
Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 11th. Ark has a market capitalization of $388.16 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can currently be bought for $3.86 or 0.00046664 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Upbit, OKEx and Bit-Z. Over the last seven days, Ark has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00104964 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 88.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005979 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002009 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003190 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016761 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002822 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, COSS, Upbit, Bittrex, OKEx, Binance and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.