ATLANT Reaches Market Cap of $6.79 Million (ATL)
ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, ATLANT has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00006109 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. ATLANT has a total market cap of $6.79 million and approximately $18,210.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.88 or 0.01354010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00020991 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00050311 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00312912 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00107217 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002621 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.