Debitcoin Trading Down 20.4% This Week (DBTC)
Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, Debitcoin has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Debitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Debitcoin has a total market capitalization of $127,312.00 and approximately $103.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $148.74 or 0.01819240 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004360 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006146 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027272 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00040449 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005036 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00034023 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Buying and Selling Debitcoin
Debitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Debitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Debitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.