DigitalNote (XDN) Trading Up 10.6% Over Last 7 Days
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 11th. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $141.58 million and $7.64 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0205 or 0.00000244 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 10.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $238.23 or 0.02841950 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00036121 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00022004 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00034198 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011721 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001902 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.