Incent Market Cap Hits $13.18 Million (INCNT)
Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last week, Incent has traded 16.6% higher against the dollar. Incent has a market cap of $13.18 million and $87,645.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003547 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $103.11 or 0.01276860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049485 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,142.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00298093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00108070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.