Innova Market Capitalization Achieves $6.43 Million (INN)
Innova (CURRENCY:INN) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Innova coin can now be purchased for about $3.54 or 0.00042513 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. Innova has a market cap of $6.43 million and $67,907.00 worth of Innova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Innova has traded 23.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002291 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.89 or 0.00286961 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00062122 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00028398 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Innova is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning it is secure digital cash operated by a network of users. Transactions are confirmed by distributed consensus, and then immutably recorded on the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Innova
Innova can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Innova directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Innova must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Innova using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Innova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Innova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.