InsaneCoin One Day Trading Volume Hits $744.00 (INSN)
InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $1.77 million and $744.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0965 or 0.00001137 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. In the last week, InsaneCoin has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $610.18 or 0.07182680 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00025300 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035144 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00024044 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001032 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.