Janus Achieves Market Capitalization of $744,390.00 (JNS)
Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. One Janus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. Janus has a market capitalization of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Janus has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011760 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004539 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.25 or 0.01249610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021181 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012532 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00048402 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00304398 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00105982 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.