LEOcoin (LEO) Trading Down 0.9% Over Last Week
LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $26.62 million and approximately $14,590.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003353 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, LEOxChange, C-CEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,178.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $819.50 or 0.10089600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,228.48 or 0.15124900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.18 or 0.01861350 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.76 or 0.02865770 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.50 or 0.00301603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.70 or 0.01522950 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.33 or 0.05372030 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00103777 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Livecoin, Bit-Z and LEOxChange. It is not currently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.