Linda Hits Market Cap of $11.55 Million (LINDA)
Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Linda has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Linda coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. Linda has a total market capitalization of $11.55 million and approximately $190,015.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00575027 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001964 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007686 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010364 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009900 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00145478 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043311 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.