MediBloc (MED) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $1.71 Million
MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. MediBloc has a market cap of $120.09 million and approximately $1.71 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 15.7% lower against the dollar. One MediBloc coin can currently be bought for $0.0405 or 0.00000479 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,474.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $854.39 or 0.10104300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.38 or 0.15189500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.55 or 0.01827740 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $242.34 or 0.02866000 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.91 or 0.00306362 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.25 or 0.01516710 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $471.82 or 0.05579900 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00107507 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to buy MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.