Quantstamp Hits 1-Day Volume of $5.05 Million (QSP)
Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00003496 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $181.13 million and $5.05 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012422 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $109.77 or 0.01307820 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004606 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021326 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00049226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00109274 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.16 or 0.00287835 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002673 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.