Sphere Price Hits $3.57 on Major Exchanges (SPHR)
Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $11.00 million and approximately $1.91 million worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for $3.57 or 0.00043219 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sphere has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.04 or 0.00569984 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007662 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010320 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009866 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00142356 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.