Status (SNT) Price Reaches $0.22 on Exchanges
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. One Status token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002657 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Gatecoin, IDEX and Binance. During the last seven days, Status has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. Status has a total market capitalization of $765.50 million and $139.64 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004582 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $106.51 or 0.01282880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00048759 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00108407 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.67 or 0.00285147 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,028.15 or 0.12383700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, BigONE, HitBTC, Cobinhood, IDEX, EtherDelta, Tidex, AEX, Binance, Kucoin, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Livecoin, Upbit, Huobi, Liqui, Gate.io and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.