Stellar Trading 6.8% Lower Over Last Week (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 11th. Stellar has a market capitalization of $7.13 billion and approximately $104.05 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00004655 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, AEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Upbit. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 6.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012802 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.12 or 0.01289240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012090 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00049065 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00293096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00108738 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,024.82 or 0.12333700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), BCEX, Mr. Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gatehub, Bittrex, Poloniex, Upbit, AEX, Binance, RippleFox, GOPAX, CoinEgg, Kraken, Exrates, OKEx and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.